Thank you for allowing us to take care of you!
We believe that regular checkups and cleanings are essential to your preventive dental care plan. Our treatments include: Deep cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, gum disease prevention and treatment, tooth colored fillings, TMJ assessment, first visits for children, extractions, mouth guards, oral cancer screening, and emergencies.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Cosmetic dentistry is an important part of a patients confidence and overall appearance. Our services include:
- Teeth Whitening: We use Phillips Zoom! to perform in-office bleaching. This treatment can whiten your teeth up to 8 shades for a dramatic difference in about 45 minutes!
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are thin shells made of high quality ceramic that are adhered to the front surface of teeth. They are a very effective way to improve the brilliance of your smile.
- Composite Bonding: We use a tooth colored composite material to repair chipped, broken, or decayed teeth.
Restorative Dental Care
Restorative dentistry involves the reconstruction or replacement of loose or missing teeth. There are a variety of methods available to restore your smile to your desired result:
- Crowns: Made of porcelain these “caps” protect broken or damaged teeth and keep the alignment correct.
- Implants: Implants are essentially crowns anchored permanently into the jaw to replace missing or damaged teeth.
- Dentures: Designed to replace several teeth. The new dentures can be anchored in place preventing slippage and providing more comfort than ever before.
- All-on-4: A revolutionary denture procedure that uses 4 anchors in each denture to hold it in place. This technique greatly reduces the standard healing time so you can enjoy your new teeth with minimal discomfort.
- Bridges: For one or more missing teeth a bridge can be designed to fill those areas by anchoring crowns to the surrounding teeth.
Please use our links in the left panel and above to get more information from the American Dental Association.